ALERT: Changes to Hours of Operation for the Buprenorphine Helpline – 1-866-BUP-CSAT (1-866-287-2728)

During the upcoming holiday season, the hours for the Buprenorphine Helpline, will be as follows:

  • November 21 through November 24 – 10:00am - 2:00pm (ET)
  • November 25 through 27 – CLOSED
  • December 24 and December 25 – CLOSED
  • December 28 through December 30 – 10:00am - 2:00pm (ET)
  • December 31 and January 1 – CLOSED

System Use Notification

  • You are accessing a U.S. Government information system, which includes (1) this computer, (2) this computer network, (3) all computers connected to this network, and (4) all devices and storage media attached to this network or to a computer on this network. This information system is provided for U.S. Government-authorized use only.
  • Unauthorized or improper use of this system is prohibited and may result in disciplinary action, as well as civil and criminal penalties.
  • Personal use of social media on this system may result in disciplinary action unless otherwise authorized.
  • By using this information system, you understand and consent to the following:
    • You have no reasonable expectation of privacy regarding any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system. At any time, and for any lawful Government purpose, the government may monitor, intercept, and search and seize any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system.
    • The government may record and audit your information system usage, including usage of personal email systems to conduct HHS businesses.
    • Any communication or data transiting or stored on this information system may be disclosed or used for any lawful Government purpose.

Renew 275-Patient Waivers and File Annual Reports Using This Same Interface

Before you begin

Before starting this application, please make sure you have

  • Your DEA Number
  • Your State Medical License Number
  • Your Training Certificate Information (Only Required for new Waivers)

After submitting application waiver, submit your training certificate to

Do you work for the US military, Veterans Administration, Indian Health Service, or otherwise work as a Direct Federal Employee?