Update Practitioner Profile

To update the contact information for your Buprenorphine Waiver, please enter the State in which you are licensed to practice and State License number, and your DEA Registration Number. The Licensing State and State Medical License Number, and DEA Registration Number must be the ones that we currently have on file for you.

If any of this information has changed, you will be able to find your record with the old numbers. You can give us the new numbers when you update your record.

Use your main DEA Registration Number, not the waiver number that starts with an "X" that was issued when your waiver was certified.

If you are having difficulty submitting changes or have questions, contact the CSAT Buprenorphine Information Center at 866-BUP-CSAT (866-287-2728), or by e-mail at infobuprenorphine@samhsa.hhs.gov

Enter query criteria for Update Practitioner Profile

Licensing State:
State Medical License Number:
DEA Registration Number: